More convenient global ocean escapes added to suit any travel schedule
MIAMI, October 18, 2017 – In its continued commitment to offer luxury travelers more choices, Crystal Cruises has unveiled an expanded selection of Crystal Getaways – abbreviated voyages derived from longer existing itineraries – for both 2017 and 2018. New to the roster of Getaways are eight shortened segments of Crystal Serenity’s 2018 World Cruise voyages, exploring Southeast Asia, the South Pacific, South America, the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia, and the Caribbean. The global voyages range from four to 17 days in length, providing busy travelers options for luxury vacations with reduced investment of time and funds.
“Crystal Getaways are perfectly suited to modern luxury travelers, whose calendars are packed but who relish opportunities to discover new cultures and adventures,” says Carmen Roig, Crystal’s senior vice president of marketing and sales. “These shortened itineraries help our guests make the most of their travel time, with the same standard of Crystal’s award-winning luxury and enriching experiences, at a fraction of the fare of the full voyage.”
Combined with existing 2017 Crystal Getaways exploring the Arabian Coast, South Africa and the Caribbean, the newly added 2018 itineraries round out a total of 15 abbreviated worldwide journeys. Guests can discover the glamour of the United Arab Emirates and the wilds of the African savannah; the bustling marketplaces and sacred temples of Vietnam and the famous giant pandas of Chengdu; the crystalline waters of Fiji and waterside jungles of Phuket; and the biological wonders of the Galapagos Islands and colorful culture of Chile. The new collection of Crystal Getaways includes:
- November 22, Dubai to Abu Dhabi, 4 days, Crystal Symphony
- November 26, Abu Dhabi to Mahé/Victoria, 5 days, Crystal Symphony
- December 1, Mahé/Victoria to Port Louis, 8 days, Crystal Symphony
- December 6, Fort Lauderdale to Barbados/Bridgetown, 8 days, Crystal Serenity
- December 9, Port Louis to Maputo, 7 days, Crystal Symphony
- December 14, Barbados/Bridgetown to Charleston, 6 days, Crystal Serenity
- December 16, Maputo to Cape Town, 6 days, Crystal Symphony
- January 30, Honolulu to Sydney, 17 days, Crystal Serenity
- March 15, Hong Kong to Singapore, 14 days, Crystal Serenity
- March 28, Singapore to Colombo, 12 days, Crystal Serenity
- April 6, Valparaíso to Lima, 6 days, Crystal Symphony
- April 9, Colombo to Mumbai, 6 days, Crystal Serenity
- April 12, Lima to Colón, 7 days, Crystal Symphony
- April 23, Aruba to Fort Lauderdale, 7 days, Crystal Symphony
- May 26, Honolulu to Vancouver, 8 days, Crystal Symphony
All-inclusive cruise fares for Crystal’s 2017 and 2018 Crystal Getaways abbreviated voyages start at $940 per person.
By sea, river, land and air, Crystal has redefined the way the world views luxury travel. Celebrating 27 years of excellence, Crystal Cruises is the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, having earned “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers Choice Awards for 24 years; been voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 years; and the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by travel professional organization Virtuoso for three consecutive years (2014, 2015 & 2016). The readers of Travel + Leisure also voted Crystal River Cruises the “World’s Best River Cruise Line” and Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises the “World’s Best Small-Ship Cruise Line” in 2017. The newest and upcoming extensions of the celebrated Crystal brand include Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, Crystal Luxury Air, Crystal River Cruises – The World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line – Crystal AirCruises and Crystal Exclusive Class with Crystal Residences. Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the professionals of ASTA.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page and @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram, and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises.