MIAMI, March 28, 2019 – Crystal Cruises has unveiled a collection of 16 new “Crystal Getaways” for 2019 and 2020. Sailing aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity and spanning Central America, North America’s Pacific and Gulf coasts, Southeast Asia, China & Japan, the Mediterranean and Caribbean, the five- to eight-night voyages pack tremendous global exploration and all-inclusive luxury into abbreviated versions of longer itineraries. The newly-announced Crystal Getaways include:
- Crystal Symphony, September 28, five nights in Los Angeles and Mexico
- Crystal Symphony, October 3, eight nights from Mexico to Costa Rica
- Crystal Serenity, October 23, five nights in Greece and Italy
- Crystal Symphony, October 25, six nights along the Gulf Coast and Caribbean
- Crystal Serenity, October 28, eight nights in Italy, Monaco, France and Spain
- Crystal Symphony, October 31, eight nights through the Caribbean
- Crystal Serenity, November 24, six nights in the Caribbean
- Crystal Serenity, November 30, six nights in the Caribbean
- Crystal Symphony, December 11, five nights in Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Mexico
- Crystal Symphony, December 16, five nights in Mexico and San Diego
- Crystal Symphony, March 1, eight nights in Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam
- Crystal Symphony, March 9, seven nights in Vietnam and Hong Kong
- Crystal Symphony, March 16, seven nights in Taiwan and Japan
- Crystal Symphony, March 23, eight nights in Japan and China
- Crystal Symphony, March 31, five nights in Hong Kong and Vietnam
- Crystal Symphony, April 5, eight nights in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Singapore
Fares for the new Crystal Getaways begin at $1,290 per guest and are now available for booking.
Only the world-renowned Crystal Experience offers an unwavering, unparalleled standard of excellence and luxury across four distinct cruising options: Crystal Cruises, the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line; Crystal River Cruises, the World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line; Crystal Yacht Cruises, offering boutique luxury and bold adventure in the world’s most elite harbors; and Crystal Expedition Cruises, taking Crystal’s acclaimed elegance to the farthest reaches of the world. Crystal has been recognized with top honors in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for a record 25 years; voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for 20 years; and won the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by Virtuoso for four years (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018). Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the advisors of ASTA.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel advisor, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who subscribe to the Crystal Insider blog, follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page and @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram, and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises and #WhereLuxuryisPersonal.