New six- to 16-day voyages offer expanded global choices for luxury travelers
MIAMI, November 26, 2018 – Further expanding its roster of luxury options for globetrotting guests in 2019, Crystal Cruises is unveiling nine new “Crystal Getaways” – abbreviated segments of existing longer voyages – in January, February, April and October of next year. The sailings, seven aboard Crystal Symphony and two aboard Crystal Serenity, range from six to 16 days, exploring South America, Australia and Indonesia, the North American Gulf Coast, South Pacific and New Zealand, and South Africa.
Both Crystal ships have recently undergone significant redesigns within the last year including enhanced butler-serviced penthouses and suites, open-seating dining with new restaurants, new entertainment venues and enhanced décor in public areas and lounges. Guests can enjoy these upgrades on the newly added Getaways sailings, which include:
- January 5: 6 days, New Orleans to Curaçao, Willemstad
- January 11: 8 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Recife, Brazil
- January 11: 10 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
- January 11: 13 days, Curaçao, Willemstad to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- January 24: 8 days, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Montevideo, Uruguay
- April 14: 12 days, Cairns, Australia to Singapore
- October 15: 10 days, Panama City, Panama to New Orleans
- January 20: 16 days, Honolulu to Auckland, New Zealand
- February 28: 13 days, Port Louis, Mauritius to Cape Town, South Africa
Cruise fares for the new Crystal Getaways begin at $2,560 per suite, with Book Now Savings of up to $1,500 per suite available for bookings by December 31, 2018.
The world-renowned Crystal Experience – featuring global journeys with Crystal Cruises, Crystal River Cruises, Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, Crystal AirCruises and Crystal Luxury Air – continues to be the distinctive choice of the world’s most discerning travelers. Crystal has been recognized with top honors in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for a record 25 years; voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for 20 years; and won the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by travel professional organization Virtuoso for four years (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018). Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the professionals of ASTA.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel advisor, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who subscribe to the Crystal Insider blog, follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page and @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram, and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises.