MIAMI, February 13, 2020 – Now through March 4, 2020, luxury travelers have an even greater selection of 2020 voyages that can be booked for as little as $100 or $200 down, depending on the sail date. Crystal Cruises has announced new fall/winter sailings added to its Reduced Deposit promotion, many of which also offer dedicated 30th Anniversary Collection savings and perks, and all of which are combinable with Crystal’s Book Now Savings, also expiring March 4. Exploring the Middle East, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean, the newly added Reduced Deposit voyages include:
- November 12 (nine nights), Roundtrip Miami to Mexico, Belize and the Cayman Islands ($100 deposit with final payment at 120 days prior to first day of service)
- November 21 (11 nights), Roundtrip Miami to Barbados, St. Barts. St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Guadeloupe and the U.S. Virgin Islands ($100 deposit with final payment at 120 days prior to first day of service)
- December 2 (seven nights), Roundtrip Miami to Mexico and Belize ($100 deposit with final payment at 120 days prior to first day of service)
- December 16 (seven nights), San Juan to Miami to the French and Dutch West Indies and U.S. Virgin Islands ($100 deposit with final payment at 120 days prior to first day of service)
- October 23 (16 nights), Athens to Dubai through Greece, Israel, Jordan and Oman ($200 deposit with final payment at 150 days prior to first day of service)
- November 8 (13 nights), Dubai to Mumbai through Qatar, Bahrain, the UAE and Oman ($100 deposit with final payment at 120 days prior to first day of service)
- November 21 (16 nights), Mumbai to Singapore through Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand and Malaysia ($200 deposit with final payment at 150 days prior to first day of service)
The Reduced Deposit combined with Book Now Savings offers the best possible fares on Crystal’s all-inclusive luxury voyages.
Only the world-renowned Crystal Experience offers an unwavering, unparalleled standard of excellence and luxury across four distinct cruising options: Crystal Cruises, the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line; Crystal River Cruises, the World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line; Crystal Yacht Cruises, offering boutique luxury and bold adventure in the world’s most elite harbors; and Crystal Expedition Cruises, taking Crystal’s acclaimed elegance to the farthest reaches of the world. Crystal has been recognized with top honors in the Condé Nast TravelerReaders’ Choice Awards for a record 26 years including, in 2019, for Best Medium-Ship Cruise Line for Crystal Cruises, Best Small-Ship Cruise Line for Crystal Yacht Cruises and Best River Cruise Line for Crystal River Cruises. Crystal was also voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for 20 years; and won “Cruise Line of the Year” and “Most Luxurious Guest Experience” by Virtuoso for 2018 & 2019. Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the advisors of ASTA.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel advisor, call 888.799.2437,or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who subscribe to the Crystal Insider blog, follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page; @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram; @crystalrivercruises on Instagram; and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises, #crystalrivercruises and #WhereLuxuryisPersonal.
Crystal Global Public Relations
Lee Edelstein, Vice President
The Brandman Agency