LOS ANGELES, April 2, 2015 – Crystal Cruises is offering tremendous savings on multi-generational family travel for more than a dozen of its ultra-luxury cruises this fall and winter, with complimentary berths for kids and a host of perks for families traveling together. From September through December, kids under 17 can sail free in a third berth with two full fare adults, while groups and families of six or more also enjoy additional shipboard credits of up to $400 per stateroom, a $500 credit toward a Crystal Private Adventure, family photo and other benefits offered with the line’s “Crystal Family Memories” program. The limited offer is available through the April 30 “Book Now” deadline with all-inclusive cruise fares for applicable sailings starting at $1,875 per person.
Sailing through the Mediterranean and Western Europe; New England/Canada and the North American East Coast; South America and the Caribbean, the voyages feature a bevy of locales rich in history and cultural pursuits as well as enriching adventures that only Crystal can deliver. Crystal Adventures ashore provide inquisitive guests and junior cruisers to explore the ruins of Pompeii (from Sorrento, Italy); take painting lessons from a local artist in Santorini, Greece; experience an up close encounter with dolphins at Prospect Reef (Tortola, British Virgin Islands); explore the rich array of marine life aboard a submarine in Aruba; and even enjoy South American holiday customs in Brazil.
On board, stimulating enrichment opportunities continue for the young travelers. Crystal’s purpose-built Fantasia and Waves children’s and teens’ facilities – the only ones of such kind in luxury cruising – also feature events and top video games and toys. On select voyages, junior activity directors arrange organized programs for little ones, older kids and teenagers.
“Our guests are discerning travelers who recognize that travel is one of the most enriching and educational experiences we can share with our families,” says Crystal’s president, Edie Rodriguez. “The additional incentive offers for families on these voyages make it even easier for parents traveling with children of virtually any age to broaden their horizons in ways not possible from text books, television or a digital device.”
Voyages featuring the “Kids Sail Free” offer and other family-friendly incentives include:
- September 13 (7 days)/New England & Canada (New York to Montreal)
- September 27 (7 days)/New England & Canada (Montreal to New York)
- October 24 (7 days)/New England & Canada (Round-trip New York)
- October 31 (14 days)/U.S. East Coast & Caribbean (New York to Miami)
- November 14 (14 days)/Caribbean (Round-trip Miami)
- November 28 (14 days)/Caribbean (Round-trip Miami)
- December 19 (15 days)/South America/Holiday (San Juan to Rio de Janeiro)
- September 6 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Venice to Istanbul)
- September 13 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Round-trip Istanbul)
- September 20 (12 days)/Mediterranean (Istanbul to Rome)
- October 11 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Athens to Venice)
- October 18 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Venice to Monte Carlo)
- October 25 (12 days)/Mediterranean (Round-trip Monte Carlo)
- November 6 (7 days)/Mediterranean & Western Europe (Monte Carlo to Lisbon)
- November 13 (9 days)/Mediterranean & Western Europe (Lisbon to Monte Carlo)
- November 22 (7 days)/Mediterranean (Monte Carlo to Marseille)
- November 29 (12 days)/Mediterranean (Marseille to Lisbon)
Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 21 years; voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 19-consecutive years; the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by Virtuoso, Specialists in the Art of Travel; and both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity were rated as two of the “Top 5 mid-size ships” by the 2015 Berlitz Cruising & Cruise Ships.