32 countries, 50 ports, 9 overnights and 55 UNESCO sites across 116 nights of luxury
MIAMI, March 22, 2019 – Crystal Cruises has unveiled its 2022 Full World Cruise aboard the award-winning Crystal Serenity, a singular circumnavigation featuring five embarkation and disembarkation choices ranging from 86 to 116 nights, each option offering World Cruise benefits. The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” voyage marks the line’s 27th annual World Cruise, exploring the Panama Canal; Hawaii, Tonga and Samoa; Australia and New Zealand; Indonesia and Sri Lanka; Egypt, Israel and the Black Sea; Greece and the French Riviera.
“Crystal’s 2022 World Cruise again ups the ante of luxury exploration, a true full-circle global odyssey with a focus on choices,” said Carmen Roig, Crystal’s senior vice president, marketing and sales. “A Full World Cruise with Crystal is the journey of a lifetime, and we believe it should be exactly what our guests want it to be. Multiple options to join or leave the ship in Miami, Los Angeles or Monte Carlo make it possible for guests to plan their air travel and calendars on very personal terms, and numerous opportunities to connect with the facets of the destinations that are most meaningful to them make it a truly personal experience.
“The 2022 World Cruise will enchant even the most seasoned travelers, as our team outdoes itself each year to create original itineraries packed with the perfect mix of historical treasures and natural wonders,” she added. “Full World Cruisers will also enjoy a bevy of special incentives and benefits that sweeten the experience even further, from shipboard credits and shoreside events to conveniences like our newly added complimentary two-day laundry service and medical office visits.”
The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” 2022 World Cruise is comprised of eight individual segments of 12 to 19 nights, each available for individual booking. Highlights include:
- Central America focus visiting Jamaica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, the Panama Canal and comprehensive exploration of the Mexican Riviera.
- Polynesia and South Pacific focus, from Hawaii to Tonga, with 12 days at sea to fully relax and indulge in the all-inclusive luxuries of Crystal Serenity.
- New Zealand and Australia focus, exploring the “Lord of the Rings” landscapes and the famed Barossa and Margaret River wine regions, spending overnights in the cosmopolitan hubs of Auckland and Sydney.
- Indonesia and Indian Ocean focus, beginning along the Australia’s west coast and highlighting the sacred temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, plus an overnight in Singapore to explore the famed skyline and on to the blissful Maldives.
- Intensive exploration of the Arabian Gulf and Holy Land, including overnights in Mumbai, Safaga, Egypt (gateway to Luxor and the Valley of Kings; Cairo and the Great Pyramids) and Jerusalem/Tel Aviv; also visiting the ancient sites of Petra, Limassol and Rhodes and transiting the Suez Canal.
- Exploration of the Black Sea coast, overnighting in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and visiting historical and picturesque cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine and Romania, along with the Italian Riviera.
- Fascinating Trans-Atlantic route exploring Gibraltar and the famed limestone St. Michael’s Cave, the military bastions of Cartagena, Spain and Ponta Delgada, capital of Portugal’s Azores archipelago.
Special events on board and ashore will highlight the Full World Cruise voyage, while dozens of Destination Discoveries ashore allow guests to visit some of the world’s most remarkable UNESCO World Heritage Sites. From architectural treasures like Sydney’s Opera House, Mumbai’s monuments to Ghandi to cultural wonders like the historic cities of Istanbul and Rome and mosaics of Paphos, there are experiences offered to suit virtually every traveler’s preferences.
With Full World Cruise options ranging from 86 to 116 nights, guests can choose to sail round-trip from Miami or Los Angeles (116 nights); from Miami to Monte Carlo (102 nights); Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (86 nights) or Los Angeles to Miami (100 nights). Depending on the embarkation and disembarkation selected, Full World Cruise voyages may begin or end with a Panama Canal transit. Each of the Full World Cruise options affords benefits including two complimentary private transfers between port city airport and the ship; an extravagant gala event ashore; exclusively themed onboard events; special gifts; “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits; and fare savings for early booking and Crystal Society.
A new deposit policy offers 15% reduced deposit requirement for any Full World Cruise guests also deposited on Crystal’s 2020 and/or 2021 Full World Cruises. Bookings are now open for previous, current, and future Full World Cruise guests; bookings open to the public on April 10, 2019.
Only the world-renowned Crystal Experience offers an unwavering, unparalleled standard of excellence and luxury across four distinct cruising options: Crystal Cruises, the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line; Crystal River Cruises, the World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line; Crystal Yacht Cruises, offering boutique luxury and bold adventure in the world’s most elite harbors; and the upcoming Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises, taking Crystal’s acclaimed elegance to the farthest reaches of the world. Crystal has been recognized with top honors in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for a record 25 years; voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for 20 years; and won the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by Virtuoso for four years (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018). Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the advisors of ASTA.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel advisor, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who subscribe to the Crystal Insider blog, follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page and @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram, and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises.