Photo Link: Crystal Fleet
Guests are encouraged to book now to reserve their spot on Crystal’s Ocean, River and Expedition holiday voyages in 2022!
MIAMI, December 23, 2021 – Holiday sailings on Crystal are like no other – a time to celebrate the season, reconnect with old friends and make new acquaintances, and ring in the New Year in a festive atmosphere of ornate decorations, caroling amidst faux snowfalls, elaborate gingerbread villages, special entertainment and, of course, authentic six-star service and those “only on Crystal” moments. And best of all, with menus featuring exquisite, Michelin-level inspirations of classic dishes created by Crystal’s talented chefs, there’s no cooking (or cleaning up!).
“The holidays are a special time on Crystal – there’s really nothing else like it – and many of our guests relish the opportunity to sail with us and repeat the celebration year after year,” said Jack Anderson, Crystal president. “We encourage everyone, both longtime Crystal enthusiasts and those new to the brand, to see for themselves why a Crystal Ocean, River or Expedition voyage is the best way to spend the holidays.”
Crystal’s holiday sailings are extremely popular with repeat guests who often get a head start on their vacation planning by booking a holiday voyage while enjoying their current holiday sailing. Booking early ensures guests are able to secure the stateroom, itinerary and cruise duration of their choice – at the best prices, of course.
Today’s Crystal Insider blog illustrates why these sailings are so popular with guests who are definitely merry and bright as they trade snowflakes for sandals on Caribbean voyages, explore storybook Christmas markets on river cruises, marvel at the mysteries of the Middle East or celebrate with penguins and glaciers on Antarctica adventures.
Here’s a look at Crystal’s 7- to 15-night holiday offerings departing over Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year’s in 2022:
- Crystal Serenity (Dec. 12-21, 2022, San Juan to Miami)– This nine-night “Glittering Island Gems” voyage visits St. Kitts-Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis; Castries, St. Lucia; Bridgetown, Barbados; Fort de France, Martinique; Gustavia, St. Barts; and Bimini, Bahamas.
- Crystal Endeavor (Dec. 12-23, 2022, round-trip from Ushuaia) –This 11-night “Expedition Antarctica” cruise is highlighted by a crossing of the famed Drake Passage, along with multiple days at the South Shetlands Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
- Crystal Mozart (Dec. 12-19, 2022, round-trip from Vienna) – This week-long “Danube Discoveries & Dreams (Christmas Markets)” voyage visits Esztergom and Budapest (overnight call), Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Dürnstein and Linz, Austria.
- Crystal Symphony (Dec.16-23, 2022, round-trip from Abu Dhabi) – This week-long “Pearls of Arabia” adventure visits Doha, Qatar (overnight call); Manama, Bahrain; and Dubai, UAE (overnight call).
- Crystal Mahler (Dec. 16-23, 2022, Amsterdam to Basel) – This week-long “Christmastime on the Rhine (Southbound)” includes a visit to Cologne, Koblenz (overnight call), Rüdesheim and Mannheim, Germany, and Strasbourg, France, along with a visit to the famed Lorelei Rock.
- Crystal Bach (Dec. 17-24, 2022, Basel to Amsterdam) – Guests on this 7-night “Christmas Time on the Rhine (Northbound)” visit Strasbourg, France; and Mannheim, Rüdesheim, Koblenz (overnight call), and Cologne, Germany.
- Crystal Mozart (Dec. 19-26, 2022, round-trip from Vienna) – This 7-night “Danube Holiday Wonders” voyage features Esztergom and Budapest (overnight call), Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Aggsbach, Melk and Linz, Austria.
- Crystal Serenity (Dec. 21, 2022- Jan. 4, 2023, round-trip from Miami) – This two-week-long journey appropriately named “East to West Caribbean Celebration” calls at Key West, Fla.; Costa Maya, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Port Royal, Jamaica; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.
- Crystal Symphony (Dec. 23, 2022-Jan. 7, 2023, Abu Dhabi to Mumbai) – This 15-night “Dazzling Dubai & Taj Mahal” voyage begins with an overnight call in Abu Dhabi followed by visits to Kuwait City, Kuwait; Manama, Bahrain; Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE; Doha, Qatar; Dubai, UAE (double overnight call); Muscat, Oman; and Mumbai (Bombay), India (double overnight call).
- Crystal Endeavor (Dec. 23, 2022-Jan. 7, 2023, round-trip from Ushuaia)–This 15-night “Holiday Expedition: Falkland Islands & Antarctica” cruise includes explorations of the Falkland Islands, Port Stanley and Elephant Island, as well as visits to the Antarctic Peninsula and the crossing of Drake Passage.
- Crystal Mahler (Dec. 23, 2022-Jan. 2, 2023, Basel to Amsterdam) – This 10-night “Holidays on the Rhine” voyage includes overnight calls in Strasbourg, France; and Mannheim, Germany, followed by five additional German ports – Koblenz, Cochem, Trier, Bernkastel, and Cologne.
- Crystal Bach (Dec. 24, 2022 – Jan. 2, 2023, round-trip from Amsterdam) – Guests on this nine-night “Revel on the Rhine” visit Cologne, Rüdesheim, Mannheim, Koblenz, Germany; and Arnhem, Netherlands.
- Crystal Mozart (Dec. 26, 2022-Jan. 2, 2023, round-trip from Vienna) – This week-long “Spectacular Danube Holiday” voyage features visits to Dürnstein, Melk and Linz, Austria, followed by a call at Passau, Germany then a visit to Krems, Austria.
Only the world-renowned Crystal Experience offers an unwavering, unparalleled standard of excellence and luxury across three distinct cruising options: Crystal Cruises, the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line; Crystal River Cruises, the World’s Most Luxurious River Cruise Line; and Crystal Expedition Cruises, taking Crystal’s acclaimed elegance to the farthest reaches of the world. Crystal has been recognized with top honors in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for a record 27 years including, in 2019, for Best Medium-Ship Cruise Line for Crystal Cruises, and Best River Cruise Line for Crystal River Cruises. Crystal was also voted “World’s Best” by the readers of Travel + Leisure for 24 years, including, in 2017 and 2020, Best River Cruise Line for Crystal River Cruises. In November 2021, Crystal Endeavor was named “Best New Expedition Cruise Ship” in The Points Guy’s Editors’ Choice Awards. Crystal was also named “Cruise Line of the Year” and “Most Luxurious Guest Experience” by Virtuoso for 2018 and 2019. Crystal is proud to be a platinum partner of the advisors of ASTA.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel advisor, call 888.799.2437, or visit www.crystalcruises.com. Join the hundreds of thousands who subscribe to the Crystal Insider blog, follow Crystal Cruises’ Facebook page; @crystalcruises on Twitter and Instagram; @crystalrivercruises on Instagram; and engage in the conversation with #crystalcruises, #crystalrivercruises and #WhereLuxuryisPersonal.
Vance Gulliksen or Vanessa Rodriguez
Crystal Global Public Relations